In The Name of Allah
Starting out as a beginner in hacking can be a lot of fun, but there are some common mistakes that most make. If you’re reading this, then you have the unique advantage of avoiding these mistakes when you’re still news. The following five points will tell you what not to do in your journey towards becoming a true hacker.
1. If you see a website offering hacking software or offering to hack email ids for money, avoid them. These websites are nothing but scams and won’t work.
2. A software that claims to hack giants like Google, Facebook, Yahoo and the like is a hoax. There are no such software available. You may get yourself hacked while trying to get these.
3. Don’t use keyloggers and Trojans found as freeware online. These software aren’t meant to be free and you will be giving access to your own computer to another hacker.
4. Programming and scripting languages are very important parts of any hacker’s arsenal. If you plan to use software only then you would also be limited by the software’s functionalities.
5. A good hacker is a good programmer, security expert, developer and good script writer. It is usually not the other way around. You must known this for cross site scripting like P
So, hacking is not simply about making your way into websites and leaving your mark. You have a great set of talents a can also get the best jobs in the industry.